Archipelago Reports teaches students in higher education in general, and students of business in particular, how to write (near) professional reports in English. Students learn how to structure their reports and learn to adopt the appropriate language forms and tone when writing formal reports. After studying the book and going through its many practical assignments, students will be able to write reports for study-, internship- and job-related purposes and situations.
- Suggested keys to the assignments from Reports
- Examples of and references to professional reports
- Further assignments and exercises
- Useful phrases
E-BOOK: This book is also available in e-book format.
- The language of formal reports
- Some relevant grammar and vocabulary
- Purpose and tone
- British and American English compared and contrasted
- Elements that make up a report (from cover page to appendices)
- Types of reports
- Planning a report
Titel: Archipelago Reports Auteur: C. Stuij Categorie: Communicatie: algemeen/methoden, Schrijven & rapporteren Druk: 2 Prijs: €29,95 Pagina's: 88 Taal: Engels ISBN/EAN: 9789001794941 Verschijningsdatum: 17-05-2011 Status: Leverbaar Type onderwijs: Hoger Onderwijs