- Digital Marketing Fundamentals has won the prize for Best Marketing Study Book 2019!
- First fully-fledged textbook on digital marketing that covers the entire marketing process
- With contributions from over 30 online marketing specialists
- English edition of the Dutch standard issue Basisboek Online Marketing
In Digital Marketing Fundamentals, all relevant aspects of digital marketing are addressed: strategic aspects, the use of the Internet for market research, product development and realisation, branding, customer acquisition, customer loyalty and order processing. The book also discusses effective websites and apps, digital analytics and planning and organisation. The application of social media and mobile communication is seamlessly integrated into the topics.
- On www.digitalmarketing.noordhoff.nl, the publisher provides digital support for students and teachers. The unique code found in this book provides access to Test questions, Definition Flash Cards, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Digital Marketing Fundamentals is the first fully-fledged textbook on digital marketing that covers the entire marketing process. Both the scientific theory behind digital marketing as well as techniques and media are discussed. Digital Marketing Fundamentals is easy to read and contains many International examples and cases. The Dutch version of this book (Basisboek Online Marketing) has become a standard issue in The Netherlands. Digital Marketing Fundamentals is very suitable for commercial and management courses in Higher Education.
Titel: Digital marketing fundamentals Auteur: Marjolein Visser, Berend Sikkenga, Mike Berry Categorie: Online marketing & e-business Druk: 1 Prijs: €68,95 Pagina's: 640 Taal: Engels ISBN/EAN: 9789001887124 Verschijningsdatum: 15-08-2018 Status: Leverbaar Type onderwijs: Praktijkopleidingen, Hoger Onderwijs