Over dit product
Business Administration offers an integrated, practical approach to all key aspects of business administration and to how business processes are managed. Business Administration distinguishes itself from similar textbooks by incorporating examples from modern business practices and by its accessible writing style. It also highlights the function and relevance of business management in day-to-day business operations.
Key features include:
- Management of companies and the wider environment in which they operate
- Offers an insight into applied business administration
- Provides an overview of business administration’s ancillary disciplines
- Offers a comprehensive business administration approach to organizations
- Implementation of management functions and duties
- Application of techniques and methods in the business management toolbox
This book is an indispensable tool in all degree programmes in which business administration is a key component, including Business, Economics and Law, as well as other economics and business programmes. The book is divided into three sections:
- What is a business?
- How does a business operate?
- What are the tasks and duties of a business manager?
Business Administration offers a single frame of reference for all chapters:
- Management success stories: examples of effective business strategies
- Management blunders: examples of poor business decisions and activities
- Socially responsible entrepreneurship: examples of sustainable business practices
- Key performance indicators: formulas and calculations to measure and improve business performance
- Trends in business administration: a historical survey of the founding principles of the discipline of business administration
Alle productspecificaties op een rij
Peter Thuis, Rienk Stuive
Kunnen we je helpen?
✆ (088) 522 6888
Bereikbaar maandag t/m vrijdag van 8.00 tot 17.00 uur.